Debian Bug Tracking System dixit:

>#846158: Xorg: -logfile /dev/null not allowed, prevents xrdp from working
>
>It has been closed by Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <po...@debian.org>.

I agree with it not being RC any more (sorry about that),
but not with closing it (as I still believe -logfile /dev/null
should work and therefore suggest to keep it open with wishlist
severity, or just patch it in some next upload).

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting