On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 06:58:58PM -0800, Marc Jeffrey Driftmeyer wrote:
> Source: mesa
> Version: 17.3.0
> Severity: normal
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> I upgraded from 17.2.5 after a failed test of the Experimental 17.3.0 branch
> release candidates hoping to see if this issue had been addressed, and it
> hasn't.
>
> I had to downgrade to 17.2.5 to file this bug with GNOME 3.26.2 in Sid and
> the Mesa 17.3 branch giving the infamous Oops something went wrong logout
> continous retry phenomenom no one enjoys. Perhaps someone could think of
> logout turns into console login after 1 failed try?
Is there any useful information about this issue in your dmesg or any
other log file?

> At any rate, I just thought you might want to test this more thoroughly. I'll
> wait until a few more stable releases from Mesa are out before trying again.
Works fine here with r600g. Also confirmed working on intel gfx. Could
be a driver specific issue. Which driver do you use?

Please follow-up with the output from mesa's bug script
'reportbug libgl1-mesa-dri'.

Thanks,
Andreas