Hi,

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 13:22, Christian Stalp wrote:
> Hello together,
> I have a problem with the X-Server on my Notebook. A Asus 3500D with a
> synaptics-touchpad. I don't know if I have to subscribe to this list
> althought
> Im a normal X-User, however at the end of X-dump there was a announcement to
> send the full output to this list. I send you my XF86Config-4 too.
> What means loader failed 136233848?
> I hope anybody can help me what went wrong on my installation!?

quoted from your attachments:

XFree86 Version 4.2.1.1 (Debian 4.2.1-3.bunk.4 20030323114243 bunk@) / X
Window System
Release Date: 18 October 2002

This version (Debian 4.2.1-3.bunk.4) has never been an official debian
release. You won't get any help, unless you're installing official
debian XFree86 packages...

cheers.
Christian