Hi

As you've probably noticed, I've pushed some packages to git.d.o which have been made according to the plan (*). Also the source package has been split, since that would hopefully make it easier to triage bugs, and also makes updates smaller when some component is changed.

This is just a start, but they should build fine. Possibly some Replaces-trickery is needed to make upgrades smooth. Note that the versioning is not necessarily final; we discussed about it breafly with Julien and decided to start from '1' for now. Comments are welcome as always.

pushed packages so far:
x11-apps
x11-utils
x11-xkb-utils
x11-xserver-utils

yet to be done:
xauth
xinit
xsm
xfs (add packages from xutils/xbase-clients)

poke at will!

* http://users.tkk.fi/~tjaalton/xbase-clients-split.txt