Hello

We are more than happy to introduce our self as Dabber Design
(www.dabberdesign.com).
We are a bunch of vibrant set of people with diversified skill sets and carry a
strong belief to provide
the best in the industry service & solutions for our clients.  Our team has an
industry experience and
domain knowledge ranging from 4 to 8years.

In short we provide following services & solutions as listed below;

1)      Usability Engineering
2)      User Interface Design
3)      User Experience Research and Design
4)      Usability testing
5)      Design Audits
6)       Brand Perception
7)      Product Evaluation
8)      Information Architecture and Navigation design
9)      Visual design, Web site, Brand Building, Collateral
10)     SEO, PPC, Analytics
11)     Web 2.0, Ajax, XHTML, .NET
12)     Marketing, inside sales, viral marketing, adwords

So, have you got an assignment for us then please mail us your requirement to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and we will get back to you very shortly with a quick solution.

Thanks in advance,

Steve,
Manager,
www.dabberdesign.com

[if you dont want to receive mails please revert back with the subject line
"DONT MAIL ME" [EMAIL PROTECTED]