Looks odd.

Appears to have different behaviour depending on whether you used '::' or '/' as the
seperator.

Which is clearly not quite what you meant.

But if it works on the second iteration, just call it twice :-)

Or try using '/' first time round and see what happens?

Richard Foley
---
Ciao - shorter than Aufwiedersehen

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com