From: Charles Frolick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 2:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Possible test suggestion

I'm trying to remember if this has been suggested before, couldn't seem
to find anything in the archives (probably bad search terms).  How about
a test similar to MAILFROM but it checks the intended recipients of all
local domains and fails if any of them are invailid, ignoring the nobody
alias.  It could even return the count as weight or a multiplier of
count as weight.  I can't think of a reason legitimate mail will have
more than a couple outside of a mailing list, which, if I'm remembering
right, generally only uses single recipients.

Pros, cons, extensions?

Thanks,
Chuck Frolick
ArgoNet, Inc.