-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 4:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Fw: New Multiple Threat Lookup
Database test for Declude JunkMail

>We know the Computer Horizons was sold, how much control do you have
over
>Declude these days?

That depends on how you define "control" (no, I'm not a politician!).

In this case, the level of control isn't clearly defined.  The
transition
of management can be tricky, and needs to be handled carefully.  If the
new
owners wanted nearly 100% control, they could have it (I definitely
would
not support that decision, though, and on the other hand, I'm sure they
wouldn't try to do that).  But it is important for the new owners to
have
as much control as possible, within reason.

Put another way, while the new owners do some things differently than I
would have (as is always the case with a transition in management), I
haven't seen them do anything that I would really disapprove of.  If I
did,
though, I am sure that they would listen to me and give serious thought
what I said.  They are well aware that I got the company where it is
now,
and that if I am telling them they made a serious mistake, they would
pay
attention.

>One of the best things I liked about Declude was your constant
collaboration
>on IMail and this group.  How often do we see and IMail developer in
the
>IMail forum.

:)  Honestly, that's one of the best things that *I* like about Declude
too.  That's why I'm still participating in the IMail Forum and the
Declude
mailing lists.

>Do have any say as to what is going to happen in the future or does the
>management just taking suggestions?

I definitely do have a lot of input about what is going to happen in the

future.  :)  The final decisions, of course, will be up to the new
management -- but they will definitely listen carefully to what I say.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in
mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]