>What happens on the Imail1.exe popup if no one is logged in?

I'm not sure.  <G>  Under normal circumstances, it shouldn't pop up at
all.  It should only appear if there is an error of some sort that needs to
be fixed.  My guess would be that the window would not pop up (or at least
not be visible) with nobody logged in.
                                                -Scott

[ This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To     ]
[ unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and ]
[ type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus yourname".  You can E-mail    ]
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web   ]
[ site at http://www.declude.com .                              ]