>if one of my customers has an email contaning virus and he still want it how
>can i find this message in virus directory... so htat i dont have o get all
>back in the spool directory again

One way is to search the Declude or IMail logs to find the spool file name
(Q1234567.SMD and D1234567.SMD, for example, although you'll only see one
mentioned in the logs).

The other way would be to go to a command prompt and type:

         find "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Q*.SMD

This will display a list of the E-mails that are to/from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  You would then move the Q file and the other one
beginning with D back to the spool directory.