>Next Question? I am using F-Prot. How do I get the virus name to show up? I am
>using the following switch line. I have it below.
>
>C:\f_prot\f-prot.exe /NOBO /NOME /AR /DU /P /C /AU /DEL
>/AP  /REPORT=report.txt

Now you just need to add a line "REPORT Infection", that will let Declude
know to look for the report.txt file.

F-Prot:

Add "/REPORT=report.txt" to the SCANFILE line, and add "REPORT Infection"
on a separate line.

McAfee:

Add "/REPORT report.txt" to the SCANFILE line, and add "REPORT Found" on a
separate line.