-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 11:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] %virusname% and %virusfile%

>But don't I have to do some configuration with Netshield itself????

You should never need to do any configuration with NetShield itself to
get
it to work with Declude -- that will change how the "on-access" scanner
works (the one that runs in the background), or the Windows-based
(pop-up)
scanner works.  But the command line scanner should only know what
Declude
tells it (using the options on the SCANFILE line).
                                                        -Scott

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe,
Declude.Virus".  You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.
You can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships, and the
artisan tequilas of Porfidio 100% Agave Tequilas, judged "Best
Tequila" four years running by the Wine Enthusiast magazine. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>http://</a><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>