We have just released Declude Virus v1.24 (beta).  It includes the
following changes:

o Previous versions could send out E-mails from Declude JunkMail or Declude
Confirm; fixed.
o %LOCALHOST% will return the master host name in remote-to-remote E-mails

o You can now ban certain file extensions, by adding "BANEXT exe" (for .exe
files) to the virus.cfg file.
o You can now have .eml template files that only get sent out of the sender
of the virus was local (same with remote)

Also, Declude Virus is being split into "Declude Virus Standard" and
"Declude Virus Pro".  Declude Virus Standard is the original program, and
contains all the features that it has in the past.  Declude Virus Pro will
contain all the features of Declude Virus Standard, plus a few new features
that most customers will not need, but will justify its extra
cost.  Currently, per-domain and per-user settings will be in the Pro version.

If you are currently running v1.23, you should definitely upgrade to 1.24.
You can download v1.24 at http://www.declude.com/virus/manual.htm .