Guys, this is what I got. Hope it helps. I use McAfee.

Thanks hostmaster@paperworks!

Craig.

-----Original Message-----
From: Postmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WARNING: YOU WERE SENT A VIRUS

          ********************************
          *        WARNING ONLY!         *
          *  Unless you wish the Email,  *
          *  there is no need to take    *
          *         ANY action!          *
          ********************************

The Virus software on sunbeach.net has reported that you were
sent a virus from [EMAIL PROTECTED], with the subject "Requested
Virus :)".
The E-mail containing the virus has been quarantined on our servers to
prevent
further damage.

The infected filename is "ACCSTAT.EXE", and the virus name was " the
W95/MTX.gen@M virus !!!"

You can learn more about the virus at
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html

If you still wish to receive the email just hit the reply button and tell
us. The
email will still be infected and you do this at your risk. SunBeach will
store
the email for 2 days maximum due to disc space considerations.

When a virus is intercepted, the recipient and the sender are notified
automatically.
There is no need for you to take any action.

Team SunBeach

D29f9068.SMD