In outlook, when you have the message open, View>Options and in the window
pane you will see the full headers, just copy and paste.

Craig.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ed Chabot
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 2:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] FW: WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE A VIRUS

How did you get all that info in the email from Declude?  Mine only states
the following:

Declude Virus caught a virus with the subject "Snowhite and the Seven
Dwarfs - The REAL story!"
from <> to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The spool file name is Daf9d0f8.SMD.

Ed Chabot