>that is what I thought:)  the pro version of the virus says it can done set
>for just certain emails.  How is that accomplished.  If someone does not
>want the service how do I turn it off for them or just turn it on for
>others.

The "Declude Virus Pro" section of the manual covers this.  There is a
"virus_domains.txt" file that lists domains and whether or not you want
them to be scanned (and a default that covers any domains not listed), and
a "virus_users.txt" file that handles specific users.

To turn off scanning for a specific user, you would add their address to
the \IMail\Declude\virus_users.txt file with "OFF" after their name.  For
example, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]   OFF".