>I have gotten many notifications as postmaster with Snow White and Magistr
>and I know that at least some of our users have gotten notifications.  Is it
>possible that only certain variants of these viruses do this?

You will get the postmaster notifications.

The problem is that these viruses alter the return address (for example,
Snow White says it comes from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]").  So Declude can send
you the postmaster notification without a problem (which goes to
postmaster@ the recipient's domain, which is going to be valid), but when
it sends the notification to [EMAIL PROTECTED], that will bounce, because
it is not a valid address.