>         We are using F-Prot and I have included my cfg file below.  What
>am I doing wrong?

It the SCANFILE option all on one line (starting with "SCANFILE" and ending
with "/REPORT=report.txt")?  If it is on two separate lines (as it appears
in the E-mail, although that may be due to formatting), the "/DUMB" will
not get sent to F-Prot.

Is only the inline version of the eicar.com file not getting caught, or are
there other ones that are not getting caught?

The next step would be to send the inline version of the eicar.com file
again, this time using the Declude debug mode.  To do this, change the
"LOGLEVEL LOW" line in \IMail\Declude\virus.cfg to "LOGLEVEL DEBUG".  Then,
send the inline eicar.com file through again, and then switch back to
"LOGLEVEL LOW".  You can then E-mail me the \IMail\Declude\vir####.log file
(or, if you cut out just the part for that one E-mail, you can post it here
if you prefer), and I can take a look at it to see what the problem may be.