Thanks for sharing Stu.

A few questions.  Who programmed this?  If you did, would you consider GPL
or releasing it as open source?

Is there documentation and/or a license?
Are there command-line switches?

Please don't be offended by my inquiry.  If this is something that you wrote
yourself and are just being helpful to the Imail/declude community by
sharing, it is greatly appreciated; however, considering what has happened
in the last couple  years regarding exploits and cracker activity, trust is
very important these days.

It's just that I do not know where this program came from and the installer
worries me.  On a currently patched and maintained system it reports that
system files are out-of-date and wants to overwrite files.  I would never
install a program that wishes to overwrite system files and has no help
files, software license, contact/support info, etc.

If you don't have the time or interest in documenting and licensing your
software, can you share the logic that you are using to parse the logs with
from your source code?

Best regards,
Jeff