>11/29/2001 09:55:55 Q76a92be 1 [1 of 2 not deleted] files were deleted.  Use
>ONACCESS ON if you use an external ("on access") virus scanner.

That would happen if you already have a "REPORT Found" line in your config
file, along with the "/REPORT c:\imail\spool\virus\report.txt" in the
SCANFILE line.

The "REPORT Found" tells Declude that your virus scanner will save a
report.txt file in the directory that Declude is scanning in, but you've
decided not to do that (you're saving a copy for your own use
instead).  Declude is expecting to see 2 files in the case above, 1 from
the E-mail, and the report file.  When it goes to delete the files, it sees
that only 1 is there, which triggers the warning message.

If you want to keep the "/REPORT c:\imail\spool\virus\report.txt", you need
to get rid of the "REPORT Found" line in the config file.