>I see this type of log entry in my declude logs about 2 or 3 times a day.
>Can someone shed some light on it for me?
>
>11/30/2001 10:55:36 Qba0820e Warning: EOF in middle of MIME segment []
>[--------------2108ef124501dfae7a3ee072572b7fcf]

That occurs when there is a malformed E-mail.  Specifically, there is not
MIME boundary separator indicating the end of the E-mail.  This would occur
if part of the E-mail was cut off.  This seems to happen occasionally with
spam, and also happened with the "Anna" virus (which caused it to pass
through at least one SMTP-based AV program successfully).  That message
will only appear at LOGLEVEL HIGH or LOGLEVEL DEBUG.