I removed the EXTRA.DAT for copyright reasons - and it's available online
for download. But you may find the document helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Virus Research [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Network Associates
McAfee AVERT, UK
A Division of Network Associates
UK, Aylesbury
Customer reference: gone.scr

Virus: W32/Goner @MM
Included in DAT: 4174 (available shortly)

Thank you for the sample. We have analysed the file and created a driver
which we are attaching to this email.
The description is available on
http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=99272

Names of viruses used in EXTRA.DAT files are not final and in some cases (as
we follow industry standard names) virus' name may change).

                 <<How to use a driver.rtf>>

If you are using an Engine older than 4.1.60 we strongly recommend that you
upgrade as, in a lot of cases, an old engine will not suffice to identify
and remove certain viruses (even with a current set of DAT files). So, as
well as DAT files, engines need to be updated to include regular changes and
improvements made to the scanner.

Engine updates are available at:
http://www.nai.com/asp_set/download/dats/superdat.asp

DAT files can be found on: