>We're having trouble recently with virus scanning with Declude.  Several
>times lately the *.vir directories that Declude creates as temporary scan
>areas will fill up in our imail\spool folder.  These directories contain a
>simple report.txt file saying no virus's had been found, but the directories
>do not get automatically deleted.

If you E-mail me your \IMail\Declude\virus.cfg and \IMail\spool\vir####.log
files, I can take a look to see why this is happening.

>Also I notice several *.smd files just floating in the imail\spool folder.
>They appear to be unsent e-mails, so I don't want to just delete them.  I
>don't know why they are hanging out there and how to get rid of them
>properly.

If there is only a D*.smd file, and not a corresponding Q*.smd file (IE you
see D1234567.SMD but not Q1234567.SMD), that's because IMail couldn't
deliver the E-mail, and couldn't send a bounce message back.