I have a client who just said they received the Goner yesterday. When I do a
F-Prot /virlist | find "goner" /i

it does show the goner.  I looked up the email message the client said they
got the virus from and it showed no virus.

I wonder if I need to re-install F-PROT.  I show I have not caught any Goner
viruses today.

Danny Klopfer
530-477-6293
http://www.ncws.com