F-Prot is version 3.11 - I've definitely seen other variants of Badtrans,
and this one, .enc. get caught in the past.

At 11:47 AM 2/1/2002, you wrote:

>>* I'm running Declude 1.34 with F-prot with definitions dated 1/28/02.
>>The version of Badtrans that was caught by Norton on the desktop was
>>reported as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Which version of F-Prot? You need 3.11 in order to catch some variants of
>Badtrans.
>                        -Scott
>
>---
>[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
>(http://www.declude.com)]
>
>This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
>unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".  You can E-mail
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
>site at http://www.declude.com .

Jeff Lesperance
Matrix Group International, Inc.
801 N. Fairfax St. Suite 205
Alexandria, VA 22314
703.838.9777 x3002

*** Custom Web Solution and Web-Based Association Management Software.
Have you been Maxximized? http://www.matrixmaxx.net ***