>I'm using F-Prot with declude and works fine.
>Today one customer said me tha the virus Klez.gen was received on his
>mailbox.
>It seems that F-prot (or declude) let go this virus....
>
>Do you think that's true ?

One possibility is that the virus was received from another source (such as
another mailserver).

Another possibility is that the virus wasn't attached (for example, the
mailserver that sent it to yours removed the attachment, and replaced it
with a text file that says "This attachment was removed").

Yet another is that a non-viable version of Klez was received (there are
some recent viruses that will sometimes send a corrupt copy of themselves,
that won't do any damage, and may or may not be detected).