>Virus software doesn't work.  VIRus log file contains 100's of lines
>telling us the registration is invalid.

That will happen if the Official Host Name of your server doesn't match the
one that we used to generate the activation code.  You can double-check by
going to "Host Name" on the General tab of IMail Administrator, when
"localhost" is highlighted on the left side of the screen.  It should be a
fully qualified host name, such as "mail.example.com".  You can E-mail me
directly, and I can work with you to find out what the correct code should be.