>ok, but my imail box is no longer listed in the MX records.

Most likely, there are some servers out there that still have the old DNS
records cached, and are sending the E-mails directly.

If that isn't the case, you can send me the headers from one of the E-mails
where an IP other than the IMGate server is shown, and I can take a look to
see whether or not the E-mail was sent directly to the IMail server.