-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Can just KLez nofications be stopped?

>I like having notifications but all the klez are pretty much BS, can I stop
>notification for just klez somehow?

With the latest version of Declude Virus, you can add a line
"SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Klez" (only one space/tab should be in there) to the
beginning of the \IMail\Declude\sender.eml and
\IMail\Declude\otherpostmaster.eml files to prevent the misaddressed Klez
notifications from getting sent out.