>It seems to also use the MIME header exploit.  This is such a common virus
>virus element, maybe Declude should have an option to handle it.

Let me ask you this:  Do you know of any resource that gives enough detail
that Declude could check for such an exploit?

We have samples of viruses that use it, but without knowing the full
details of the exploit, it's quite possible that future viruses could come
out that take advantage of the exploit in a different way.