We have had a number of requests for a mailing list that will notify people
of new releases.  We have added a new mailing list, Declude.Releases, that
will receive notifications of all new versions (both betas and released
versions).  To subscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"subscribe declude.releases your name" in the body.

Notifications of new releases will still be sent to the Declude Virus and
Declude JunkMail mailing lists.