>Question for Scott:
>Does the new mime exploit processing work like banned extensions? Does the
>message have a chance to be scanned  and assigned a "real" virus name
>before the "Outlook 'MIME Header' Vulnerability" name is assigned?

Yes, the virus detection will still take precedence.  For example, if you
are catching the Klez virus now and using LOGLEVEL MID, you'll see an
"Outlook MIME exploit" message in the logs, that shows the MIME type that
is being used and the name of the file (and extension).  For example:

         Outlook MIME exploit: type=audio/x-wav, name=openme.pif

but, in the virus notification, you'll see the virus as "Klez".