>The registry entry does not even exist in Windows 2000. Is there a different
>name for windows 2000 registry?

It exists on our Windows 2000 servers.  It is
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\
SubSystems\Windows.

>Does anybody know? I know that this is not Scott's problem. This is a
>Microsoft issue but looking for the fix from
>their website is like finding  a needle in a hay stack. Any help would be
>greatly appreciated. Please!! I am getting
>tired of resetting the server.

Microsoft really, really should address this issue.  They have an
undocumented resource that causes lots of problems for lots of people (not
just with IMail), with very little information on how to deal with
it.  And, the way Microsoft handles the situation is horrible (they are
running low on a resource, but rather than kill the process that is going
to use the resource, they keep it in memory, potentially creating thousands
of half-open processes).  And there is no way to monitor this resource
(which would allow us to find the best ways of dealing with the situation,
and could prevent those pop-ups if the resource was low).

 From the best information we have from Microsoft, there is NO way that
this error should occur on v1.46 or higher, unless several hundred
processes are started (and probably thousands if the registry entry is set
to 128).  Although the situation is much better with 1.46 than it used to
be before Declude Queue was added, there are still a handful of people who
encounter this, which just should not be happening.