>Everything is working so well right now I'm not sure I want to deploy
>beta code.  How long do you estimate before this goes into production?

We're at the very beginning of a new beta cycle (the last released version
was released about two weeks ago), so it is very hard to tell.  If there
are no reported issues with 1.61, we may decide to have a new release
within the next few weeks with the new code.  However, it is likely that
this may follow the normal beta cycle, which would mean that the next
released version may not be for another 2-3 months.