>But I need to know more about managing the files quarantined by the program.
>Are all the files in the virus folder infected?

All of the files in the \IMail\spool\virus directory are ones that Declude
Virus caught, either because the virus scanner detected a virus, or because
Declude Virus detected a vulnerability.

>F-prot lists the Klez as non-disenfected, but that is about 50% of the files.

Note that the viruses almost certainly cannot be cleaned (as they are
encoded).  However, you probably do not want them cleaned anyways, as Klez
can send confidential documents along with the virus.

>What is the appropriate action with the files in the folder?

In most cases, the appropriate action is to delete the E-mail (or, archive
them "just in case" if company policy so requires).

The exception would be if an important E-mail was sent with a virus, and
needed to be retrieved without the sender re-sending it.