During the initial setup of Declude Virus we copied down the virus_domain.txt and the virus_users.txt file and placed them in the Declude directory. Since then, by default, we are scanning all incoming/outgoing email for all domains. Is it more efficient (hence faster scans) for Declude to have those files there are not have them there or does it really make no difference, since we are scanning all domains and all users. Thanks for the aid.
It would be slightly faster to not have the files there, but the performance difference most likely would not be noticeable.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found