Hmm..  Ok, that's what I thought I added.. Changed it again, rebooted, now
just waiting to see if the problem occurs again..

Thanks.. Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Don Wolff
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 12:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Whitelist single IP

If I remember correctly on 1/6/03 8:54 AM Jeff Maze - Hostmaster wrote:

> I was wondering how exactly I can whitelist a single IP address.  I
> tried adding it to the conf file, but it not working.  I'm running
> declude v1.65

How did you add it? In the Global.cfg file I have successfully added several
Ips to be ignored. Syntax is:

whitelist   IP  123.456.789

Regards,

-Don

 Affirmation of Arrogance -- "There is no I in team... but there is in WIN,
Don Wolff- Technology Coordinator
Phoenix-Talent School District #4 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office- 541-535-0200
Mobile- 541-621-4717
FAX-    541-535-7552

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and