I had never noticed it before :>))  I am however losing emails and that is
the only reason given for the particular email.  I have the sender send one
to my personal (off server) account and it comes through with no problem.
What do the log files show for the E-mail that is lost? Note that the "NOTIFY=" doesn't indicate a problem of any sort (it just indicates that the remote mailserver wants to be notified if there are any problems).

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found