Hi Scott,
I just sent that .mbx to the virustrap email - it's the only message in the box - thanks for your help

At 12:54 PM 1/31/2003, you wrote:

I don't have the original .mbx, but I was able to have the client forward the message to me, and it got through, and I have it in an .mbx of mine - is that still useful? If yes, where should I send it?
If it wasn't caught when they forwarded it to you, the .mbx file would be useful (you can use web messaging to move it to a new folder, so that there aren't any other E-mails with it, if you like). You can send the .mbx file to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (just let me know after you have sent it, as that mailbox isn't monitored).

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found
at http://www.mail-archive.com.
Jeff Lesperance
Matrix Group International, Inc.
1033 N. Fairfax St. 2nd floor
Alexandria, VA 22314
703.838.9777 x3002

*** Custom Web Solution and Web-Based Association Management Software.
Have you been Maxximized? http://www.matrixmaxx.net ***