Hello,
        It appears as though the Sobig virus is making it's rounds again.
I've gotten three or four Undeliverable mails today.
        Anyway, I remember reading somewhere in this list (when the virus
first hit) that there was a way for Declude to block these message before
the server even tried to send them out.  I've looked again, but am unable to
locate the messages.
        Can someone give me the lo-down on how to block these.   Thanks..