Scott.. one more time for me?  What do I need to tell godaddy software, a
registrar, about there email client?
You can tell them that their mail client is sending out E-mail containing a dangerous vulnerability (one that viruses can use to bypass mailserver virus scanners). Specifically, it is sending a lone CR character in the headers of the E-mail (as opposed to the "CRLF" that is used to indicate the end of lines). There is no benefit to having the lone CR character, and it ends up creating a dangerous vulnerability. It may also be worth noting that all major mailserver AV programs will detect this very soon.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found