Hello,

I'm getting mails "Invalid final delivery userid: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

in my virus.cfg I have
----
# The FORGINGVIRUS option is used to list viruses that forge the return
address, so Declude
# can replace the name of the sender with "[Forged]".
#
FORGINGVIRUS    Klez
FORGINGVIRUS    Sobig
----

Declude is running in v1.65, F-Prot, IMail 7.13, NT Server.

Has anyone else this problem?
I thought Declude will report this only to the postmaster and the receiver,
and not to the sender?? ;-)

Alex