I've been remiss in keeping up to date as to which viruses forge the from field, so I'm afraid that the 'FORGINGVIRUS' section of my virus.cfg, and the SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS section of my notification emails is behind on the times. Would anyone care to share the virus names that you have populated in these sections?
(I tried the mail archive site, but it appears to be down)
TIA

Jeff