Imail Log
At 09:00:00 I see an infected machine send 101 emails!

Declude Log
At 09:00:57 I see "files are infected [3]"
and the line below says "contains a virus"

What would be most useful is the log file entries for the E-mails that were not caught. For example, there are very big differences in troubleshooting "Virus Free" versus "files are infected" versus no log file entries. In this case, it could be any of the three (or an error/warning message).

I only found about 4 files in the Virus folder this morning!

That's normal, if only 2 E-mails were caught.

Using Declude V?

What version (you can type "\IMail\Declude -diag" from a command prompt to find out)?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.