After reading this post.. I realized that I am unprotected as well having
just one scanner : f-prot.

I wrote to F-Prot saying that I was very amazed knowing that mcafee,
Symantec, avg and f-secure already updated their signature files to detect
Mimail. And that f-prot hasn't updated theirs yet.

Let's see what they have to say.

Meanwhile I would like your advise for a second scanner....

1.AVG? I don't know what version to buy. Profesional Single edition for US33
or AVG Server Edition...

2.F-Secure? US$53 according to their site.

3. Mcafee?  What version of Mcafee should I buy?

What has been the experience with Mcafee at all?

What about Norton. I remember that someone said that there was a workaround
to use Norton and Declude... any ideas?

Regards

Luis Arango