-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell LaRock
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 12:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] SoBig F

FYI: Mcafee's Extra Dat is not catching all instances of this virus...
However, it is still being dropped by the banned pif extension.

Darrell

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and