-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fritz Squib
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 05:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] X-MailScanner line

So you're saying if I send you an email from my Linux servers... which IS
running MailScanner, then I am guilty by association and it is assumed to be
an infected message to be deleted?

I manage 4 Linux mail servers for different companies and they all run
SendMail/MailScanner/Spam Assassin.

Oh Yeah, I also manage mail services for a large ISP, rumming Imail/Declude
JM & Virus.

See http://www.mailscanner.info

Fritz

Frederick P. Squib, Jr.