-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharyn Schmidt
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 9:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Sobig, the next wave?

You can download it here http://www.csonline.net/imailstuff/viruslog.htm

It *is* my day for dumb questions, or perhaps it's a tribute to Declude
virus that I haven't had to touch the config file since the day I
installed it. After changing the loglevel to MID to use this tool, does
anything need to be restarted?

Thanks,
Sharyn

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>