-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 12:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] FW: WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE A VIRUS

After all this has been talked about, that Sobig forges the sender, this
pisses me off.

Do you not know how to add FORGINGVIRUS and SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS to the
config and e-mail files?

Get your bleeping act together or forfeit your Declude software to
someone who knows how to use it.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com

damage.

> Headers Follow:
> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Your details
> Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:59:36 --0400

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and