The Domain was just registered 2 weeks ago.  Looks like another rip-off scam
to me.

George

Registrant:
inc., olarisoft (SEPNVMEGVD)
   832 Coyote Road
   SAN JOSE, CA 95111
   US

   Domain Name: AUTHORIZATIONS.NET

   Administrative Contact:
      inc., olarisoft  (36085641P) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      832 Coyote Road
      SAN JOSE, CA 95111
      US
      (323) 281-0573
   Technical Contact:
      Affinity Hosting, LLC  (TS1126-ORG) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      16611 S. Vermont Ave
      Gardena, CA 90247
      US
      310-354-2626 fax: 310-354-1592

   Record expires on 01-Oct-2004.
   Record created on 01-Oct-2003.
   Database last updated on 15-Oct-2003 15:56:36 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS2.HOSTSAVE.COM             207.150.197.103
   NS3.HOSTSAVE.COM             207.150.198.114
   NS1.HOSTSAVE.COM             207.150.196.199